Ready to make your favorite matcha latte at home? The True Tea matcha starter set is perfect for first-timers and home brewers alike. The set includes: True Tea Daily Matcha, Chasen (matcha whisk), and Chasen holder.
HOT MATCHA LATTE INGREDIENTS
• Ceramic Mixing Bowl
• Hot Water
• 1tsp Measuring Spoon • Measuring Cup
• Honey Simple Syrup
1. Using the measuring spoon, measure out one flat teaspoon of matcha powder.
2. Using the spoon place powder into your sifter, over the ceramic bowl. Use the spoon to move around and push the powder through the whisk into the ceramic bowl. This ensure that there is limited clumping.
3. Measure out 1oz of hot water and pour into bowl over the matcha powder.
4. Create a paste using a chasen. Whisk in a zig-zag pattern through the mixture and circular motion around the bowl to evenly mix the match
5. Pour into serving vessel to combine the honey simple.
1. Add another 3oz of hot water to your paste for whole milk or 2oz for alternative milk.
2. Mix the water and matcha paste with the chasen, being careful to not create too many bubbles.
3. Combine the 1oz honey simple syrup in your serving vessel. 4. Top with 6oz milk for 12oz drink or 8oz for a 16oz drink.
ICED MATCHA LATTE
1. Fill 12oz glass 3/4 full with ice
2. Combine with 1oz of honey simple syrup in your serving vessel.
3. Pour in 6oz of milk.
4. Pour matcha mixture into glass on top of milk + ice.
5. Stir or shake if in mason jar.